Olde Glory Contractors (OGC) specializes in commercial roofing using Mule Hide Products, Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) mechanically attached system, RPI (Roofing Products International) EPDM fully adhered system, and Duro-Last Roofing System. OGC are certified installers with all manufacturers and offer their 10-20 year replacement warranties. Duro-Last and the TPO heat-weld system are superior roofing systems for commercial flat and low slope roofing. All commercial roofing includes our 10 year installation warranty.
Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)
Mule-Hide TPO Roofing Systems install quickly and economically. UL and FM listed assemblies are available upon request. All the accessories you need to complete roof details around edges and penetrations are also stocked locally. TPO provides excellent resistance to fire, UV, airborne bacteria, and industrial pollutants such as air-conditioning coolants. Contains no chlorine, a plus for the environment.
In 1980, Roofing Products International began manufacturing high performance single-ply roofing membrane systems and accessories for the industrial, commercial, and residential roofing markets. Now, almost 3 decades later, the same commitments to product quality and system performances, along with a dedicated sales and technical team, has made RPI into one of the most solid performers in the single-ply roofing industry. The incredible durability and performance characteristics of RPI Royal Edge TPO membrane and system components combined with ease of application and availability of wide sheets: translates into a lightweight installation, which provides excellent protection from constantly changing weather extremes.
Energy Efficient Roofs
White surfaces have been shown to reflect up to 78% of the sun’s rays to reduce air-conditioning costs. The superb reflectivity of white TPO even reduces the heat build-up under the membrane.
The Best Lifecycle
TPO provides excellent resistance to fire, UV, airborne bacteria, and industrial pollutants such as air-conditioning coolants. Contains no chlorine, a plus for the environment.
Thicker Top Ply
More product on top of the scrim where you need it most, one of the thickest top plies in the industry.
Keeps moisture out, yet lightweight, making it ideal for new construction and retrofit installations without adding excessive weight to the roof deck. TPO can handle the desert sun, sand, arctic freezes, and torrential downpours. Stands up to rooftop traffic, tools, and equipment.
The membrane remains flexible in hot and cold temperatures so it will not split or crack.
TPO membrane remains repairable year after year, allowing for ease of future cutouts, alterations and tie-ins. Can be cleaned to retain like-new appearance.
The EPDM (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer) rubber roofing membrane has been an appealing choice of the low-slope commercial roofing industry for over 40 years. EPDM continues to be a top choice of architects, roof consultants and contractors for both new construction and replacement roofing projects.
The greatest test of any construction material is how it performs under actual field conditions. Forty years of empirical experience in field applications has shown EPDM to have the roofing industry’s longest average service life. Characteristics that contribute to this superior overall system performance include:
- Cyclical membrane fatigue resistance
- Proven hail resistance
- High resistance to ozone, weathering and abrasion
- Flexibility in low temperatures
- Superior resistance to extreme heat and fire
- Thermal shock durability
- Ultraviolet radiation resistance
EPDM’s high resistance to wind damage has also proven to be an increasingly desirable attribute. These roof systems can be designed to meet a variety of wind uplift criteria from Factory Mutual, including 1-60, 1-90, and 1-120 ratings and greater, and the stringent code of Dade County, Florida.
Architects, roof consultants and contractors have come to depend on EPDM’s time tested, long-term performance.
Please note that EPDM is a commercial roofing product, designed to be used in non-residential roof systems.
Since 1978, Duro-Last has manufactured a custom-prefabricated, reinforced, thermoplastic single-ply roofing system that is ideal for any commercial roofing application. Over a billion and a half square feet of Duro-Last single-ply roofing membrane have been installed on buildings of all types throughout North America.
Why Building Owners Choose Duro-Last Roofing
- Prefabricated. Every Duro-Last roof is manufactured to exact size in our controlled factory environment. This eliminates up to 85% of rooftop installation seaming and ensures an excellent fit that delivers long-term, worry-free, leak-proof protection.
- Durable. The Duro-Last roofing system is resistant to fire, chemicals, grease, high winds and punctures, and easily accommodates wide temperature extremes.
- Installed without disruption to building operations. Installation is quiet, fast, and safe, without loud machinery, hazardous materials, noxious fumes, hot tar, or mess. A new Duro-Last roofing system often can be installed over an existing roof without an expensive tear-off, virtually eliminating dust or falling debris that might interfere with building activities or damage sensitive equipment.
- The highly-reflective white membrane delivers real energy cost savings for building owners and managers in virtually all climates. Duro-Last is proud to be a charter partner in the EPA ENERGY STAR® Roof Products Program, a charter member of the Cool Roof Rating Council and a member of the US Green Building Council.
- Backed by the industry’s best warranties. Our standard, comprehensive 15-year full warranty is transferable, has no exclusions for ponding water, and provides coverage against consequential damages that result from defects in the Duro-Last material. Duro-Last also has 20-year warranties available.